Lambton College is proud to support and recognize the academic and extracurricular achievements of our international students through a variety of scholarships.
We offer two types of scholarships and awards:
New Students - Entrance Scholarships
Current Students - Outstanding Student Awards
1. NEW STUDENTS - Entrance Scholarships
There are a limited number of entrance scholarships available to new international students each year. To apply for these scholarships, please submit the following:
- A two page letter describing your study plan and why you choose Lambton College.
- A certified copy of your most recent transcript.
Applications must be received before a letter of acceptance is issued.
2. CURRENT STUDENTS – Outstanding Student Awards
Lambton College is committed to helping our students become global citizens. Awards for current students reflect this philosophy. As well as academic excellence, which plays an important role in the selection process, other factors such as personal qualities and life skills are also considered.
Faculty Nomination Awards
Each year, the International Student Office requests that professors from each faculty nominate international students who display a combination of the qualities as outlined below. Professors are asked to use the following factors when considering a nomination:
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Qualities
- Effective Interaction with Faculty
- Interaction with Other Students
- Demonstrated Desire to Learn
- Sustained Effort Leading to Improvement
- Academic Excellence
- Extracurricular/Volunteer Work
For more information about scholarships and awards, please email email@example.com