When applying to Lambton College, please note that applications will only be accepted by MAIL, FAX, or E-MAIL.
International Student Office
1457 London Road, Sarnia, ON Canada
All documents must be scanned and sent to email@example.com
3 Steps to Applying to Lambton College
1. Prepare Documents
In order to apply to Lambton College you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed Application Form
- Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees
- Proof of English Proficiency – please see Admission Requirements for a list of accepted IELTS scores
- Pay a $50 application fee for non-SPP students (if applicable)
2. Payment of Fees
It is strongly recommended that international students make a prepayment of the approximate amount of first-year tuition in order to make obtaining a Canadian Study Permit easier. For specific program tuition costs, please visit program pages. Lambton College also charges a $50 application fee for non-SPP students.
Fee can be paid by be paid by certified cheque, money order, MasterCard, VISA, electronic bank transfer (Canadian funds) or cash (in-person only). Please Note: If the wire transfer is not in the name of the student, you must inform the International Student Office, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), of the name used for the transfer in order to the college to properly track your payment.
For bank transfers, please use the following:
Bank – Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
Address – 1170 London Road, Sarnia, ON, Canada N7S 1P4
Account No – 54-09012
Transit No – 04382
Swift Code – CIBCCATT
Account Holder – Lambton College
Click here for Refund and Withdrawal Policy
3. Receive Acceptance Package
Once it has been determined that you have met all of the admission requirements and space is still available in your program of choice, you will be sent an acceptance package. This package will include the following:
- Letter of Acceptance– this can be used to apply for a study permit at the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate
- Invoice - detailing your tuition and other associated fees
- Official Receipt of Payment – this is only applicable to students who have made a payment
Steps to Preparing for Departure
Confirm your Start and Arrival Date – You can contact Lambton College regarding these dates once you have been approved for your study permit.
Begin making Travel Arrangements
Organize Accommodations – When your travel arrangements are settled, contact the International Student Office for information regarding living arrangements and accommodations. The office will also be able to ensure someone will be available to greet you at the airport now that you have your dates and times confirmed.
- Lambton College will assess your English language abilities when you arrive at the College. A low level at this time will not prevent you from entering the program, but may require you to take supplementary English language training during your first semester.
- In programs where there is a mathematics or science prerequisite, the College may assess your abilities in these areas when you arrive. A low level of ability at this time will not prevent you from entering the program, but may require you to take supplementary training during your first semester.
- We strongly recommend you arrive in Sarnia at least one week in advance. This will provide us enough time to help you settle in before the semester begins. During these two weeks we will be having an orientation to Lambton College, Sarnia and Canada.
- There is a $50 charge for late payment of tuition. There is also a $200.00 charge for expedited refund requests.
- Lambton College International Students do not have to apply to www.ontariocolleges.ca. The Lambton College International Office will complete this process on behalf of each student once we have received your application fee.