About Lambton College
Lambton College has been servicing Canadian and international students for over 47 years. As a public not-for-profit college, Lambton College has evolved into a truly global post-secondary education provider. Students can study at three different campuses in Central and Western Canada – Sarnia and Toronto, Ontario and Lloydminster, Alberta. Lambton College also has over 2000 international students enrolled in campuses in China.
... we are able to arm our graduates with the skills necessary to succeed in a competitive job market...
Lambton College offers many high demand programs in the following categories: business, hospitality, information technology, health sciences, energy and technology, community services, and fire sciences.
Graduating from Lambton College gives students a competitive edge in employability and practical work experience. Many of Lambton College’s academic programs include a co-op work experience. Similarly, Lambton College’s specially designed two-year post-graduate programs allow international students to qualify for up to a maximum three-year work permit upon graduation.
Lambton College has also developed strong academic transfer pathways for international students who would like to continue their studies at several Canadian and American universities.
Lambton College offers a world class education at an affordable price. By studying at Lambton College, international students will receive:
- Work experience opportunities through part-time, volunteer, on-campus employment, co-op placements and post-graduate employment.
- One of the lowest tuition and living costs in Canada.
- Safe, caring and supportive campus and community life.
- Higher-level study opportunities at partner universities in Canada and the United States.
- Unique and highly popular diploma and post graduate academic programs.