Who qualifies as an Alumni Member?
Any person who has graduated and received a diploma or certificate from Lambton College.
Does it cost anything?
No, but if someone would like to make a donation, we would gladly accept it.
You can make a donation to the students of Lambton College through The Lambton College Foundation. All contributions are tax deductible.
For more information call The Lambton College Foundation at 542-7751 ext. 3349 or ext. 3481.
How do I contact other Alumni?
Presently, the Alumni Executive is in the process of developing an up-to-date database, so unfortunately, we are unable to be of assistance in locating other alumni.
How do I contact a teacher?
You can contact a teacher one of the following ways:
- Call Lambton College at 542-7751 and ask for your instructor.
- Mail or e-mail your instructor a letter, care of Human Resources and ask that it be forwarded. If your instructor is no longer with Lambton College, Human Resources may have a forwarding address for them.
How do I set up a Class Reunion?
- Call or email the Alumni Office and we can try to help you with the planning.
- You can talk to the coordinator of your program. If they agree to sponsor a reunion, we can give the information to them.
How do I receive a copy of the Alumni Newsletter?
The Alumni newsletter is distributed in The Sarnia Observer quarterly and also is available by emailing your contact information to email@example.com
How can I help students at Lambton?
- If you have expertise and would like to become a member of a program advisory committee, call or e-mail the Alumni Office, and we will direct your call to the appropriate department.
- If you would like to donate your time as a volunteer, call Andria Allen-Appeldoorn at (519) 542-7751 ext. 3349
- If you would like to make a donation directly to student awards and bursaries or to another area of Lambton College, contact Cathie Holden, Manager of Financial Aid and Housing, at 542-7751 ext. 3310 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.