Download Application Form (pdf)
The Lambton College Alumni Association Award is bestowed upon a graduate of Lambton College who has made significant, notable and meritorious contribution, and who consistently demonstrated exceptional leadership and dedicated service, to Lambton College, and whose involvement contributed greatly to student life.
- To qualify for the Alumni Award, must be a graduate of a two or three year program.
- Candidates for the Alumni Award may be nominated by anyone in the College Community e.g. student, faculty, staff, alumnus.
- Nominees will be required to submit a resume detailing their service to, and extracurricular involvement with the College, including but not limited to:
- Student Ambassador program
- Involvement with SAC activities
- Fundraising Activity
- College-related Community Volunteering
- Participation in Varsity and Intramural sports, as organizer, instructor, or participant
- Program-related activity
- Service to Alumni Association
- Selection committee: A selection committee made up of a minimum of three representatives from the Alumni Association Board of Directors will choose the Award recipient.
- Nominations must be received in the Alumni office no later than April 26.
- The Registrar’s office will contact eligible nominees no later than May 7th to request completion the Lambton College Alumni Association Leadership Award Personal Achievement Questionnaire. Completed questionnaires must be returned to the Registrar’s Office no later than May 14th to be considered